Welcome Single Parents

Come in - be real and get real answers and advice. Take what works for you and leave the rest.



Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hey Single Parents --Do you feel like you wear a brand across your forehead that shouts, "I am a pathetic single parent!" If you do slip up and tell someone new that you are indeed a single parent, do you get a sad response like, "Oooooh, bless your heart!" Ugh! I can't stand it ~ It's all good people. I will rise above the defeat and conquer this monster if it kills me.

I guess at first, single-parenting was the toughest thing I'd ever encountered. And yes, it still is. But you know what, it doesn't have to define me. It doesn't have to become me. Instead, I can let it strengthen me. And from that will flow a fountain of strength to my children.

Bring your happy and sad stories. Find out how other single-parents are dealing with tough issues. Share in honesty. Don't stand in judgement. Let's help each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment